In order to improve the reliability of the brake system of the self feeding mixer, it is recommended to improve the following parts of the brake system of the automatic feeding mixer:
(1) The brake air pressure pipe of the charging mixer is changed from a single pipe to a double pipe to improve the safety factor.
(2) The pressure regulator with dryer is used to replace the combination valve currently used to reduce the water accumulation in the air tank.
(3) The hydraulic braking system is adopted for the self feeding mixer, the existing disc braking device is retained, the air compressor, air tank and other devices are removed, and the brake pump, pressure regulating valve, accumulator and brake valve are added to the hydraulic system.
(4) Increase the length of the iron pipe from the air compressor to the combination valve, and use multiple U-shaped arrangements to enhance the cooling effect of the output air. The loader reduces the aging of the rubber seals of the combination valve.
(5) In the pneumatic top oil braking system of the self loading mixer, the booster is a very critical component, and its liquid storage tank should be equipped with an alarm device. The following two structures can be adopted: liquid level alarm, float and reed switch to detect the level of brake fluid, and timely alarm; The stroke alarm is adopted. If the piston stroke of the booster is too large, it indicates that the brake system is faulty.
Mixer with excavator, excavator mixer, integrated excavator mixer, multi-function excavator mixer
The above is a detailed introduction of the fully automatic self feeding mixer, which I hope will be helpful to you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide you with professional services http://www.servimetrol.com/